“impressed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aroma Osteria

Aroma Osteria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Media, Pennsylvania
“impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We live in an area with a lot of very good Italian restaurants (Philly). Aroma would do well there as well. Great food, very good service, beautiful restaurant, reasonable prices ... Only complaint is that it can get loud. We would still return next time in town.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bveo12

Orange County, CA
“Eaten here twice, impressed both times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

In the area for business a couple times and found this gem. Very authentic Italian food, well prepared and well served.

The olive oil used here is outstanding.
I had the meatball appetizer and sausage orechiette dish, both tasty and well presented.
The ingredients are fresh. This is probably the best Italian food I've had in America outside my grandma's kitchen.

• Visited May 2013
Plainview, New York
“Amazing meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We eat here about 10 times over each summer/fall. We always enjoy the food but last Sunday was special. I usually don't order chicken, I usually find it dry, but since I am never disappointed here I did order the chicken. Cornish Game Hen under a Brick, it was served over a cold Panzanella salad (which is cherry tomatoes, onions and cubed bread tossed in a vinaigrette.) It was luscious! My husband had Orecchiette Rustiche, which was composed of “little hat” shaped pasta, Broccoli Rabe, Sausage and sun dried tomatoes. He added some hot pepper and it was a delight. We thought we couldn’t make the meal any better, but no, we had to test the water and order dessert. I am not a big dessert fan because it is usually a disappointment. Not this night! I had the Italia Cheese cake which was moist and lightly sweet, infused with the flavor of orange. We also ordered the Affogato, which is usually made with vanilla ice cream, instead, they used coffee gelato and then poured a fresh hot espresso over it with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate covered Espresso Beans. It was really too much! I loved every bit of it. Wait staff is attentive, décor is a beautiful back drop to the meal.

• Visited May 2013
new york, New York, United States
“Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We really enjoyed all the food here. It was fresh and included many flavors of Italy that are nearly impossible to find in the states. We really enjoyed having lots of appetizers for all the tastings. it is pricy so good for a date night or celebration. It's a pretty spot with great service, a very good wine list and lots of attention to detail.

Hudson Valley, NY
“Great service and delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Went to Aroma for the first time last night with some girlfriends. I was expecting to leave hungry and mad about how much money it cost me! I was wrong!!! The food was delicious, my dinner portion was plenty, and the prices were reasonable for the quality of food and the awesome service! I am very happy that I ate there, and will certainly be back! The one thing I must mention is that although it seems like a great place to go for a romantic date night, it is very loud!! (Not something that would keep me from returning, but wanted to mention!)

• Visited April 2013