“Catalano's Pasta Garden - Dark, Dingy and Average Food”
Review of Catalano's Pasta Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Catalano's Pasta Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 17, 2012

OK, I had a coupon for this place and figured I would try it out as the description of Fresh Made Pasta and succulent dishes sounded so appealing to me.

Fist I want to say that the server we had was very friendly, so that is a positive.

But, the place itself was dark and dingy (out-dated decor and nothing to write home about)

Secondly, I had the ravoli and it tasted exactly like something you would get out of the box at your local supermarket. They were bland and the sauce tasted the same, bland. We also had the manacotti and it was MUSHY and the sauce was gross. The best part was the melted cheese ontop (can't screw that up). The Spagetti tasted like Ronzoni not homemade. The salad was just OK and the bread was stale and just reheated served with butter.....nothing like your "real italian" places that give you that delicious italian bread with some olive oil for dipping.

If I were you, go to the Olive Garden (which is 10 time better and cheaper for that matter) or go to Cosimos in Poughkeepsie.

Sorry Catalon's, this was a thumbs down.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The pizza's very good here, but the people at the register are not the friendliest.