“Longobardi's is always my fav Italian restaurant!”

Longobardi's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Awesome "go to" Italian restaurant when wanting consistent cooking and service. Been going there for years.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We usually go to another local Italian restaurant but decided to try Longobardi's for a change. WOW! Great food, good service and nice prices. Atmosphere is so-so but the food is well worth it. Soup or salad is included as well as pasta or veggie with your entrée. Portions are generous and you'll be in and out in a 1/2 hour if 2 are dining. This is really good Italian food. Sauce is about the best around. No disappointments here.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had my daughter's Baby Shower here on Saturday. All I can say is 'wow'. With 6 choices of entrees, several guests said it felt like they were at a wedding! The place looked beautiful- white table cloths with blue napkins- it's a boy! First we had delicious antipasto platters on each table- great genoa salami, cheeses, red peppers etc. along with bruschetta. We also had fantastic fried calamari.Then came the salads and of course the wonderful bread. The wine was plentiful- Sutter Home, a good California brand of red or white. The main courses were incredible- chicken parmigiana, broiled fish, eggplant, veal parmigiana etc. There was something for everyone. The main course came with a side of pasta. The tomato sauce here tastes home-made and is fabulous. The wait-staff were attentive to our every need. This is clearly one of the best places around to have a catered party. I highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be sorry if you book an affair here.

2  Thank NewYorkelena
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have eaten here many times. The food is authentic Italian (I have traveled to Italy 2xs.). My only complaint is the bread--it is terrible. Reminds me of my days living in the Midwest. Not worthy of NY. He should buy his bread from Mario's in Hopewell.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our family eats here often. If you go and are a fan you must try the fried calamari, it is the best I have have. Thanks to the girls (they are all great) service is right on the button. A complete rehab makes interior just the spot the sit and enjoy a fine Italian meal. Highly recommend.