“Fantastic Food & Service”

Umberto's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Reserve a Table
Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Wantagh
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We live in MD but from NY this is our favorite place to go for our Italian fix. The pizza is awesome and every dish we have ever had has been delicious. We go there every month and always have a great time

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went to visit my brother. He took us to Umberto's for dinner. In the front or the restaurant is an array of pizza. In the back are tables covered with cloth table clothes, cloth napkins...old world style. We were seated right away. Our server came over and took our orders. We knew what we wanted. We ordered the seafood platter for two and my wife had the manicotti.

It took some time to come out. When it did, I understood why. It was a huge platter with all kinds of seafood, including lobster, in a really delicious sauce. The side dish looked to be about a pound of pasta which was perfectly cooked. Wonderful does not do justice to the taste. Absolutely delicious. When visit again, we will definitely come again.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely delicious and that’s all I have to say.
You’ll be a terrible person if you go through life without at least trying it! Sauce delicious; dough is perfect and thin; cheese... (mouth is drooling)

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

This Umbertos is one of the best in the chain. They serve the best deep dish pizza. It’s my favorite

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank LollysLook
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

We choose to sit in the restaurant as the pizzeria area is noisier. We were seated in the dining area and immediately greeted by our waitress. Warm bread and garlic knots were presented by an efficient bus boy. The boar special was delicious as was the escarole and beans. The eggplant parmigiana wasn’t breaded and although tasty wasn’t the best. The portions are very large and the bus boy asked if we wanted our leftovers wrapped. He packaged our food and saw that the bread I placed inside the bag was overflowing and brought me a large plastic bag to make it easier for me to carry. I felt this was really a young man showing initiative and I appreciated his work ethic.
This restaurant serves consistently good Italian food as we have been eating here for years.

Date of visit: January 2019