“Finally some good Bar B Cue”
Review of Tennessee Jed's

Tennessee Jed's
Ranked #15 of 98 Restaurants in Wantagh
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Really good ribs ,was hoping for the beef ribs when I visited but they weren't available so had the baby backs ,the potatoe salad was very good will visit again

Reviewed January 3, 2017

We tried some takeout from here on recommendation. Nothing bad, but wasn't particularly great either. Decent burger, BBQ chicken was pretty good. I'll definitely give them another chance though. Service when I picked up was friendly and pleasant.

1  Thank Drknite12
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Their location listing is incorrect above as it is in Lindenhurst on Wellwood Avenue, no longer in Wantagh. Happy to find Julie and Paco at their more spacious location. Same great food in a similar casual atmosphere. I still ordered the same wings, brisket, potato salad and ribs as they never let me down in the last ten years. Rest of the family was equally happy with their meals and that is why we will be back for sure when in the mood for great barbecue. Great service from great people, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

When I first saw that this restaurant had closed from it's 1st location in Wantagh I was so disappointed. Then I discovered that it had relocated to Lindenhurst. My wife and I ate there and had a great meal. Great choice of beers and of course the food was very good. I bought 4 gift certificates for my children and am planning to have a family dinner in January. I met the owners and their daughter. They were so nice.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

This place is closed. It was okay when it was there. Some people loved it. I wish they had Carolina style BBQ but that's my preference when it comes to BBQ sauces. I thought the ribs were pretty fatty but maybe I got a bad bunch. That was the last time I was there and it was conveniently up the street from me. Parking stinks at this location so that didn't help matters much either