“Dylan Wilco and Beck”

Port Matilda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dylan Wilco and Beck”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great concert and venue. Only downer was the prices of food and drink. $6 for a can of coke or a water bottle. Come on, that's excessive.

Hicksville, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is in a state park...”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This venue is truly unique and beautiful because of its location. I've gone to shows there for years and on a nice night when there's a full house it's a really cool vibe. To the people complaining about the alcohol...it is in a state park and you should know this before you arrive! Just tailgate in the parking lot or at the beach, its only a little walk away.

PS the website linked on here is NOT the official website it is a SCALPER.

Visited June 2013
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Concert Experience!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My daughter and I and friends went to see One Direction on June 29th! Though we already had tickets, we waited in line the day of the concert to see if we could get better seats. An hour before the concert, we did! My daughter and her friend got 3rd row! Very exciting!

Food was a little pricy, bit usually is at these venues!

We usually go to the Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA! This venue is so much nicer! I love the fact that it is located on the water! It was also very classy for staff to actually show us to our seats and dust them off before we sat down! Made me feel special!

Bring a light jacket or sweater as it might get chilly.

MY ONE TIP: Go in the EXIT door to the ladies room. There isn't a sign, but there are TONS of unused toilets to use WITHOUT a line!

Visited June 2013
Salt Point, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great concert hall”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The venue is small enough to enjoy but big enough to feel like a larger venue. This outside theater is right on the water. On a nice night the sunset is beautiful. It is clean & easy to get to. If you need to stay overnite, the local hotels can be pricey.

1 Thank tripadvise01
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greatest Venue in New York!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love Nikon Theater, it has such an amazing feel to it. Let alone being out in the open air and being under the stars, you are also inches from the Great South Bay. I have attended numerous concerts here and all of them have outdone the previous ones. The sound systems, the stages, the concessions, the staff, all get 5 out of 5 stars in my opinion. I have seldom ever had a problem at Nikon Theater and if so, it is easily fixed.