“Good place to go for a piece of pie!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Walton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good place to go for a piece of pie!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

A friend and I only wanted a good piece of pie and honestly, I thought we might have to settle for a hot apple pie from McDonalds!! But, we saw this place and decided to check it out. We saw a blackboard with about ten different kinds of pie listed and I said to myself "I bet they don't have all of those" but I asked and was told YES, they had all of them.

I ordered a piece of strawberry crumb pie which turned out to be huge and delicious. My friend ordered apple pie, but she said it was too sweet. Anyways, I think we know a good place to get pie in Walton now, but we may have to avoid the apple pie.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JuneNY

Walton, New York
“Great food and Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Best place for a meal that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! Awesome lunch and dinner specials and you can't go wrong with their breakfast that is served all day long!

• Visited August 2012
Oneonta, New York
“Amazing home cooking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

For a small place they have great food. I would have driven right by except for all the cars out front. I'm glad we went in! I had the hot open roast beef sandwich and sweet potato fries. It was like my mom's roast beef and gravy. It warms up your insides.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank Arucsa89
York, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

I've been going to TA's with my family since I was 4. 20 years later I love this place just as much. Recommendations: The homemade toast and breakfast sandwiches are delicious. For lunch or dinner you can't go wrong with any of their daily made from scratch specials. Save room for dessert and try a slice of their homemade pies (Apple crumb is #1) or their bread pudding. Don't expect anything fancy, but if good home cooking is your thing, you'll have a great experience/

2 Thank sucutie01
long island
“loved it!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2009

I had a basic hamburger and fries and they were great. The burger was as I ordered and the "HOME MADE" fires were goo (could have been a bit more crispy but still good. They bake their own pies for dessert and the lemon pie was out of the world great. My only complaint was that I was stuffed, they serve a great portion for the price. Two of us for lunch was 14.00.

1 Thank ejhus