“A great place to go on date night...”
Review of Nu-Cavu

Nu-Cavu
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Wallkill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We went to New Cavu because we had a gift certificate but will go back because we had a great experience! They squeezed us in on a night when they were completely booked and served us in a timely manner. Our server as attentive but not intrusive. Although they were out of my husband's 1st choice the food was wonderful! A good time was had by all!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Mexican night on Wednesday evening is nice. Food is very good. The atmosphere is always great and very friendly staff. Have been here before for a private function and it was very nicely done.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The menu is extensive, the waiters attentive and courteous. We arrived on our little yellow plane, landed and walked right in. It's located right on the runway so there's plenty to watch while your dine. The service was excellent and the meal was incredible. I had the chicken and shrimp francese. It truly was the best I have ever had. This is a must-see if you're in the area. Extra kudos to our waiter.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I took my parents out to lunch for no special reason. The restaurant was very quite that day. The waitress was very kind and made us feel very welcomed. The food was presented nicely and was very hot. I had a eggplant tower appetizer that came with a little salad on the side and was pently for lunch. The place has a lovely view of the air strip where there is skydiving on Friday nights. My husband and I have been there then too and it is very lively and fun. The outdoor patio looks great but has just been to hot for me to want to sit outside.

1  Thank Ingrid B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had a real good time at Nu Cavu. The food was good, the service was friendly and sincere. It's a great place to meet friends and hear some good music.

2  Thank pine_bush

Been to Nu-Cavu? Share your experiences!