“Great breakfasts”

Felicia's Little Diner
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Walden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This cute little diner reminds of the small town days...they have great wait staff (reminds me of my Mother when she was a waitress back in the day) and plentiful delicious breakfast plates and good coffee.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I go to Felicias on a regular basis..I have never had a problem,The food is always wonderful and as for the pancake syrup nothing can make those wonderful pancakes taste bad, if your check was wrong it is your responsibility to say something. Sorry for your bad experience, but to me Felicias is the best.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you want breakfast or a good sandwich you can go in here and be happy. The staff are nice too. It is close to Pine Bush and Walden.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've been hearing about Felicia's for years now. Recently, a bunch of friends tried it, so I decided to see what the buzz was all about. It was about nothing. This place doesn't even serve real maple syrup. They have those gross little syrup packets on the table to ruin decent pancakes. I ordered an omlette and it was burnt. I cannot stand brown eggs. Eww! I will not be returning again. If you venture there, bring cash, as they don't take cards. Also, check the bill. I was charged for an item I didn't order. Again, little diner = big disappointment.

1  Thank JuniperJenny4
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good food, good staff. Currently building but it doesn't seem to have affected the food or service. Raspberry pancakes are awesome, as are the walnut and plain. Eggs are always hot, as is the coffee.

1  Thank Jillian C