“Do yourself a favor...”

Ranked #1 of 1 Walden B&B and Inns
Stafford, Virginia, United States
“Do yourself a favor...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay that's very reasonably priced - stay at the Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast.
I enjoyed my stay here and will do so again the next time I visit upstate New York.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Roger C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Clifton Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed November 24, 2012 and December 15, 2012. Both times we had a VERY pleasant experience. Both rooms we stayed in were very nicely decorated and clean. The service was great and the price just made it all the better. Would recommend this B&B to everyone!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
TinBrook, Owner at Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thanks for the nice review Hannah. It was my pleasure taking care of the two of you. You are most welcome back any time. If you guys need anything at all you have my direct line.
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Tin Brook for just a one night stop, with my sister and brother in law, recently. The rooms were excellent and very clean, the service great and the breakfast delicious. When we arrived on the 29th Sept, the whole garden area was lit up ready for Halloween and looked stunning. The price was fantastic value for money and we are very happy to recommend a stay there. Well done Tin Brook, keep up the good work.

2 Thank Terry M
TinBrook, Owner at Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I love the English. They are always so kind. Yes, the fall decorations around here can be over the top but what can I say. It’s my favorite time of the year. Thanks for stopping in the Hudson Valley during your visit to America. Enjoy.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We just spent a wonderful week at the Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast in Walden, NY. Our room was called the Pumpkin Patch. Fabulous, it was like staying with your favorite relative. Very clean, comfortable.and spacious. Dave spoiled us. So much so that I didn't want to leave. We look forward to going back. This was much better than any hotel.

Millie and Jim

1 Thank Millie G
Bucks, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Updated rooms that are clean and outfitted with a small fridge and coffee maker. Not a 4 star hotel but clean and comfortable basic accommodations.

Guests can come and go as they please. A nice breakfast served on request - all at a very reasonable price.

1 Thank Vinchio
Good prices, clean rooms, simple filling breakfast and my personal phone number for anything you may need during your visit. Comfort - Value – Service. Thanks for staying at my place you two.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed one night in the Pumpkin Patch room - charming and clean with a great bathroom. Dave was so accommodating he even made reservations for us at the Wards Bridge Inn in Montgomery. We had the pleasure of meeting his Mom and enjoyed browsing in their shop. A purchase was even made!! We look forward to our next visit - this is the only place we will stay in Orange County!! Meg & Bob

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank AuntieMeg
A wonderful couple up visiting their daughter at a local college. They are super sweet and best of all they got a little something in the gift shop which made Nancy very happy. Stay safe you two.
Comfort - Value - Service
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was my first experience at a B and B but thanks to the experience that Dave provided- it will not be my last. My family spent 3 nights and the Tin Brook and it was awesome. The room was very clean and spacious. A family of 6 fit comfortably and the prices were very reasonable. Dave is very friendly. Since our check in's were late and we were from a big city he often checked up on us to make sure we were ok. I thought that was very nice of him. He made you feel at home. I highly recommend this place. Although a Bed and Breakfast can be a romantic get away the Tin Brook made my whole family feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mendoza29
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you family of six in the Orange Grove Suite. I hope the next time you are in town from Chicago you will stay with us again.
Comfort – Value - Service
Also consider these accommodations in or near Walden
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery
HOME2 Suites by Hilton Middletown
Hampton Inn New Paltz
Hampton Inn New Paltz
#2 of 5 in New Paltz

Been to Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!