“Great lunch”

The Seafood Shop
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Wainscott
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We stopped by to grab a lunch to go. I had the lobster roll and it was amazing. I would definitely come back if ever in the area again.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Not often in my life I had such fresh and delicious seafood, salsas, quesadillas, salads, chowders as here.
I wish, I would live here and could buy the fresh fish and seafood everyday to cook it by myself. Since I do not live here, I could only try the food, that was ready to eat and I have to confess, I couldn't have done it better.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

the owners will go out of their way for you if you can tell them what you'd like. They have even delivered orders to farmer's markets.
The seafood is the best of whatever is being caught and is reasonably priced, fresh and iced so you can get it home satisfactorily. They are very nice, as well.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

We hired the Seafood Shop catering service for a joint father/daughter birthday party. The food was exquisite and the service was impeccable: friendly, attentive and efficient. The freshest clams and mussels were served as appetizer in chef Chad's proprietary sauce and disappeared in less than 15 minutes. We were then treated to a main course of lobster and BBQ chicken that was simply divine. One of our guests is a celebrated NYC restaurateur himself and couldn't stop eating the amazing, freshest coleslaw that was served as a side dish (along with grilled russet potatoes, corn on the cob and green salad). The Seafood Shop made our party a great success. Thank you to Eileen and the crew!

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Great fresh seafood, clams , mussels, lobsters,soups salads. you can pick up lunch or dinner. The shop will cook your food ,so that you can come home and just eat a delicious meal.