“World class hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is world class. The rooms, lobby, halls etc are always clean. Food is fresh and hot. The staff will do whatever it takes to meet your needs. The rooms are clean and the housekeeping service will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay here. We strive to make sure all of our guests are satisfied. We make friendly service and clean surrounding our top priorities and I am very glad you experience both of these. I will share your comments with the staff as they will greatly appreciate it. We hope you stay with us again if your travels should bring you back to Rochester/Victor Yours in hospitality, Patrick

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have only one thing negative to say about this hotel and that is the price, I found it a little on the expensive side, however you do get what you pay for and the suite was very nice, additionally I enjoyed the pool with my kids and the breakfast was perfect. Its just downt the street from the mall and other shopping centres so its an ideal location so I would recommend this hotel and will stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Victor. We do our best to accomodate all our guests including families like yours. The location is great for shopping and dining. We truly appreciate your comments and I hope you will come back and see us. Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were driving to Philadelphia, PA for the weekend stopped to sleep along the way. This hotel is off the Interstate, across the street from a Walmart and a plaza. There is a TGI Friday and a McDonalds across the parking lot from the hotel.

We had a 1 bedroom suite and it was the size of a small apartment with a gas fireplace and a full kitchen (less the oven). 2 flat screen TV's and a huge bathroom. We had a great sleep.

The hotel has a pool, workout room and a big fireplace in the lobby. It is a very comfortable hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful.

If we were by this way again, we will stop here for the night without a doubt.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your response. We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we provide. We take pride in our rooms and facilities and try to make it a home away from home. The surrounding area is a great place for dining and shopping. We look forward to having you as our guest again should your travels bring you to the Rochester/victor area again. Yours in hospitality

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was staying at Hampton Inn & Suites last week. I was looking for a hotel for quite a while before I decided to book one. When I saw it, I decided to book with right away!!! I was staying there because of a business trip I had and my friend decided to tag along. I came in and the staff was AMAZING! So friendly and checked me in within a few seconds. The main lobby was very inviting. We loved the fire place. When we came into our room, it was really clean. The wifi was fast. This may seem funny but i was very impressed with the color coordination of the room.
When I left for my meeting, my friend said she had went to the gym and was very impressed with the gym.
Im very pleased with this hotel and will absolutely stay again when I am in Rochester again.
i thought that Rochester was far from Victor, NY. But It wasn't as far as I thought.
overall im very satisfied

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best floor in my opinion! very quite!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your response regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Victor. I am glad to see you thought the staff was "AMAZING". We all take pride in the service we provide and your comments will be shared with everyone. They will truly appreciate it. Comments like yours are why we love to do what we do. The hotel is unique when it comes to the decor and fireplace. It sometimes reminds me of a ski lodge and I am glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to accomodating you in the future should you visit Rochester/Victor again. Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. the room was very clean and the lobby was very inviting with fireplace and plenty of seating. Tjhe free breakfast was great and the staff was friendly. if you can stay in a suite, it was very roomy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed there while in the area on business. The people are all very nice. The hotel was clean; nicely decorated with a comfortable bed. A reasonable number of electrical plug-ins. Breakfast was ok. Very limited fresh fruit, but that could have just been our timing. It wasn't cheap while we were there, compared to similar quality area motels, but it was probably a (small) cut above some of the others as well. Pets are ok up to 70 lbs.

Room Tip: Pets only on first floor which makes it easier to walk dogs, etc.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

There was a blizzard during our stay where everything, including restaurants, shut down. Hampton ordered in pizzas to feed their guests. The next morning, they cleaned off our car and pulledit around, all warmed up, for us. The staff was so warm and friendly. This is one of the best hotel experiences that I have ever had! The whole staff deserves very high accolades!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington - Victor

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor? Share your experiences!