Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
$196
$79
$69
  • Room Service
All reviewsgreat hoteleastview mallseparate bedroomking suitepull out couchgreat roomwould definitely stay here againoatmealfree breakfastoff the highwayrestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubfront desk staffconvenient locationrooms are cleanparking lotbusiness trip
Reviewed September 2, 2012

well maintained, easy to access off the highway. Higher quality furnishings than are found in many Hampton's. Spotless room and properly prepared bath. (correct number of towels, etc). I was upgraded one level to a room with a sofa bed - which was comfortable to sit and watch TV.

Check-in was quick, and when I commented on the "groups" that were staying in the hotel (wedding guest type gift bags were behind the counter) I was told they had all been grouped together on one side of the hotel. As a result, I had a quiet stay..KUDOS to the manager who shows such attention to detail, and it is apparent throughout the hotel.

I agree with other reviewers that this hotel seems a bit pricier than most Hamptons - I think it is location (easy access to much of the FingerLakes area) - and the fact that locals use it for their guests...which is actually a compliment. So you are getting what you pay for, and if FingerLakes region is sold out (as it was for us) this is a decent option that's an easy drive to many wineries, the top of Lake Seneca, etc.

I would stay again, and recommend it. If you are a HH member, pretty good use of points -

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nice hotel for a Hampton and it is up kept well. The courtyard out back is nice in the spring. The pool rules are a little strict and the hot tub is tepid at best. (Some rule about NY law?). The rooms are great, the location next to the shops and restaurants is nice.. Also local to the highways. Great hotel for the business travel..

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We came to Rochester NY for a wedding. The hotel is very nice. The lobby is very cozy. The morning breakfast is very nice. Our room was nice but the bathroom is laid out strange and doesnt have enough towel hooks. The mattresses are comfortable but slide during night. Downside is the parking. Seems to. E a very crowded hotel nightly and we had to park in the lot next door at the restaurant because there was no spaces at the hotel after 10 pm.

I would stay again. They also do allow pets. But only to 25 lbs.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We spent 3 days at the Finger Lakes enjoying the wineries, shopping and sights. Very quiet suite as requested and the courtyard gardens were wonderful to sit in for breakfast or a break after swimming. All the facilities in our suite worked and we could not have had a more perfect location to get to the lakes and shopping. No restaurant on site but many great restaurants within walking distance. Room AC was noisy but they always are. We will be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be quiet, we did not hear any noise from other guests the whole time and it was quite full.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We specifically booked a suite for 6 people. The pull out couch that was supposed to sleep two was absolutely horrible. My teenage boys ended up sleeping in the chairs. We also only had towels/washcloths for 4. By the time I realized it my daughter was in the shower and when I went to the front desk they did not have the washcloths available. Housekeeping was called but it took them over 30 minutes to get to the room. I was not very happy at all with my stay. I called customer care and was told they would get back to me in 3 days to follow up on my complaint. It has been over a week and I have emailed them and still not heard back from them. Never staying at Hampton again!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family