“Wonderful day of relaxation with a friend”
Review of RELAX The Spa

RELAX The Spa
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Victor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: RELAX The Spa is Rochester's favorite destination day spa. Featuring a full menu of services including massage, body treatment, facial, manicure, pedicure and waxing. Schedule a day with friends, or a couples massage to celebrate with someone special. Revolutionary HydraFacial is our top service! Schedule today.
Reviewed February 1, 2017

My friend and I sent the day at Woodhouse Spa, it was wonderful and relaxing.
The staff there was amazing for all services that I had (Facial, massage and pedi)
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to relax and rejuvenated .

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I enjoyed my visit to Woodhouse Day Spa. I got every couple of months to get a pedicure. I love that I can change into a relaxing robe and have a heated nick pillow for a true spa experience. The "waiting" area is also quite relaxing, though somewhat small. I continue to return to Dawn to do my pedicures as she is friendly and great at what she does. I highly recommend getting services here as the atmosphere is relaxing and inviting!!

1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Best facial I've ever had with an incredibly knowledgable esthetician. Super relaxing environment and amenities.

1  Thank DesiraeJ
Reviewed June 1, 2016

If you want a complete relaxing experience, try the Woodhouse Spa. The estheticians are top notch and everyone there is so polite and accommodating. You will be pampered from the moment you enter to the time you leave. I absolutely love this spa! It's the best in New York State!

1  Thank Cathy C
See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Had such a wonderful time today. I went with my mom and had a massage, facial and pedi. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with smiles. All the staff members are very helpful and so kind. If I could go every week I would. I will be back soon to pamper myself again!!

2  Thank italianangel455