“Great atmosphere”

RELAX The Spa
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Victor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: RELAX The Spa is Rochester's favorite destination day spa. Featuring a full menu of services including massage, body treatment, facial, manicure, pedicure and waxing. Schedule a day with friends, or a couples massage to celebrate with someone special. Revolutionary HydraFacial is our top service! Schedule today.
Reviewed July 26, 2016

I enjoyed my visit to Woodhouse Day Spa. I got every couple of months to get a pedicure. I love that I can change into a relaxing robe and have a heated nick pillow for a true spa experience. The "waiting" area is also quite relaxing, though somewhat small. I continue to return to Dawn to do my pedicures as she is friendly and great at what she does. I highly recommend getting services here as the atmosphere is relaxing and inviting!!

1  Thank Dawn H

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Best facial I've ever had with an incredibly knowledgable esthetician. Super relaxing environment and amenities.

1  Thank DesiraeJ
Reviewed June 1, 2016

If you want a complete relaxing experience, try the Woodhouse Spa. The estheticians are top notch and everyone there is so polite and accommodating. You will be pampered from the moment you enter to the time you leave. I absolutely love this spa! It's the best in New York State!

1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Had such a wonderful time today. I went with my mom and had a massage, facial and pedi. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with smiles. All the staff members are very helpful and so kind. If I could go every week I would. I will be back soon to pamper myself again!!

2  Thank italianangel455
See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2016

I have never reviewed a spa before, but probably should do more because I'm super picky. I absolutely LOVED the experience I had at the Woodhouse Spa in Victor, NY. I took a (well-deserved) day off from work with two gal colleagues and we booked (4) services each, and spent the entire day at the spa! DO get a facial and the Escape. They are amazing! Well worth every penny! Also, DO get a bottle of wine---it is extremely reasonable and helped to make the experience more fun. We packed our lunch not thinking we would have time to eat, but there was also a takeout menu that was also very reasonable and would've saved us the hassle! Honestly, it is such a wonderful experience----DO it for yourself, your friends, your psyche!

1  Thank PamC13126