“I love these dang pretzels!”
Review of Auntie Anne's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Victor
Reviewed July 31, 2014

They aren't cheap, but dammmmmit they are good pretzel! I love the jalapeno one with some mustard on it. I had one of the hotdog pretzels a couple months ago. MMMmmmm....I think this is what saves me from going nuts at the mall with my wife! If you want to be my friend take me to the mall and buy me a pretzel and a diet coke.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Sorry, but I really didn't enjoy this pretzel. They are served nice and hot, (sometimes too hot), but they taste more like a roll than a pretzel. Also, they are very, VERY oily, (who ever heard of an oily pretzel), and their toppings are more salted than they need to be. Not very good, overall.