“Good Food”

Good for: Families with children
Williamsville, New York
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our waitress was awesome! She took extra time to explain menu items to us since we had never been to an UNO Chicago Grill before. So many choices -- the menu is huge. The kids loved their burgers, as did my husband. I had a side salad (which was a good size) and soup, which was very tasty.

Canada
“Great Lunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

good service once you get past the hostess with a poor atitude. Honestly, these people need to be at the back end of a facility and not the first person you see as it reflects the resturant.

Portland, Maine
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pretty good food. Pretty quick service. Pretty quiet place. They were having a contest on the night I was there. Some kind of a "Name That Tune". There were three families there for that. I would have won, but I got there too late. I think that would have been fun to play. After it ended, game over. I was the only one in the whole place. It was a little sad feeling, at that point. I was there on business and I'm ok eating alone sometimes, but I'm not sure that I had ever been the only person in a place that size.

Meadville, Pennsylvania
“average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Decent food, good atmosphere and good service. Pizza was pretty greasy and bland, appetizers were tasty

Visited October 2012
“Great Pizza and Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Baked wings are delicious. Pizza is great. Lots of variety. You can eat outside and the cars go by. Ond get the Perroni beer.