“If I could give it less than one star I would. Such a bad experience.”

Champps Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NY
“If I could give it less than one star I would. Such a bad experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I took two Tweens there for lunch after Christmas shopping. Arrived at 11:30 and lunch crowd was forming. Got order in before seats filled. After being ignored by waitress for an hour with no food in sight and watching every table seated after us around us get their food, I stopped her from running past and asked for an update. Btw we ordered soup and 2 orders of chicken fingers. She checked and said it would be right out. I said just pack it to go because we had to leave. She brought me the check and no food. I asked her about the food and she told me they were going to cook it. I said forget it, and I am not paying. She got the manager and he said the kitchen would get it going for us and I said I had been there over an hour, and had to leave and was not paying. By this time we were there 1.5 hours and the food wasn't started. The manager tried to give me discount coupons to come back. I said thank you, and after he left, I gave them to a family near us who came in after us, and was finishing their lunch. Needless to say, I will not spend any money there and I don't recommend it for others.

• Visited November 2013

Rochester, New York
1,916 restaurant reviews
“Nice salad in a fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stopped into Champ's for lunch yesterday, and had a great meal. I had my favorite from this place, which is the ahi tuna salad plate. it's got some very spicy horseradish spread throughout the dish, including on the plate itself as well as inside the peanut-dressing. Still, very good, but you need to be able to shield your nose at times! Strong stuff!

The service was good for most of the time, although it seemed to disappear for a bit in the middle of the meal, and we had to flag down the waitress near the end for additional soda. Still, it was very good food, with an emphasis on the spicy!

I would gladly return here.

• Visited November 2013
Virginia
“Great Server , Yummy Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had lunch here on a Sunday and place was packed. People wearing their football garb. Fun atmosphere. Nice change of pace to have a craft beer after all the wine tasting. Good simple lunch food with very personable server.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank travelqueenVirginia
Clinton
“Friday reunion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Met our friends from the Rochester areaand we all decided to give this restaurant a try.. Food was very good , too noisy to really carry on a conversation, so we bought some wine and we all went to their house for the rest of the evening

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marshall A
Chatham
“Good variety and prices. Family friendly sports bar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pint of beer, $2.50 The burgers and other items on the menu were a good selection. Since this place makes their items from scratch, you can mix and match on the menu and ask for something extra or not on the menu. I asked for hot mustard and they had it. We enjoyed our meal here.

Visited August 2013