“OK pub food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2012

OK pub food, decent family value, kids welcome. Not bad but nothing fancy.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Went back to try it after the new owners took over. Wanted to like it, tried to like it but didn't. Very traditional food of not very high quality. Wish we could say better things about it.

1  Thank landtrawler
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I eat at Mickey Finn's frequently, most often after Saturday golf. The food is reasonably priced and always good. Their soups are superb. The staff is always friendly, but not intrusive.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I stopped coming to this restaurant a few years back because a waitress friend working there told me the owner treated her like crap. I have gone back twice this month because I had heard there was a new owner. We sat at the bar both times, was served by a truly fine bartender named Amanda. Once I had a burger, which was served rare as requested {they grind their own meat so are confident of the quality}, and once a prime rib sandwich as a special offering which truly was special. Someone mentioned the food was a bit pricey. That may be true, but I don't mind paying a little more for great service and really good food. I do understand the new owner plans to tweak the menu and drop some of the prices, but I'll go back regardless.

2  Thank swampknot
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Recently brought the family for dinner on a Friday night. My son and I had bleu cheeseburgers that were dry, offtaste and there were hardly any fries, at $9.29 it was way too expensive for the quality. Wife had a Philly cheesesteak that she said was good. They do have a nice selection of draft beers but $4.75 is a little steep in my opinion. Service was only ok. Will probably go back to try something else as there is not another good burger place in Victor.