“Good Food, Great Prices”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Food, Great Prices”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The food was good and served by a very nice waitress. She knew the menu, recommended the specials, and had a good knowledge of the wines being served. Didn't have to wait for the food, came right out...

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Peter B

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“FOOD GOOD - PRICEY”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped for dinner and found the food to be tasty but expensive. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. I would go back if in the area.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ChrisAllentown_Pa
Victor, New York
“Italian chain food.”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Biaggi's is good for what it is, chain Italian food. The atmosphere is nice and the service is always very good. If you are looking for top notch Italian food always go to the local mom and pop establishments. My wife and Mother-in-law had Seafood lasagna that was dry and a bit overcooked. I had the Chicken Cannelloni that was good. They offer a number of salads and their large house salad easily fed all three of us. I also tend to feel their drink prices are a little expensive. In the past we have had several pasta dishes that were also good.

• Visited August 2014
Fairport, New York
“Much Improved since my last visit years ago”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a very large group for a get- together.
I did not make the arrangements so I was a bit anxious about what was to come.
Well first I must say that , the last time I was at this restaurant was about 3 years ago. I did not enjoy that visit much at all. Although the servers were very pleasant.. the entire experience was not so great and nether was the food that was served.
Well this visit was quite different. All of the food was excellent , The management and servers were great to us.. The menu items were all delicious.. everyone had positive remarks .
For a large group, with no complaints.. it speaks well of this restaurant.
I think I'd try it again with a smaller group, some time in the near future.
This restaurant was pretty busy while we were there and the servers didn't miss a beat.. they were very attentive.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank August M
Penfield, New York
“Not a fan”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and I went last night. I have to say the server was very nice and the service was pretty good. But the food is very average for the price. The red sauce had little or no flavor. I thought I couldn't go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. $15 for ok pasta, bad meatballs and blahhhh sauce. The serving size was ok but if I didn't feel bad for the server I would have told her to throw away my leftovers. I only ate one meatball and maybe 6 or 7 bites of the pasta.There were two big chunks of something hard and chewy in the meatballs....I think fat....and the taste was not good. My wife had eggplant parm. She said it was pretty good. Between the two dinners, one iced tea and one diet coke it was over $38 plus a tip. It came with some bread but not even a salad! There are farrrrrrr too many good Italian places around town to waste my money in here again. I would have given it one star if not for a nice young lady serving us and my wife said her dinner was ok.

Visited July 2014