“Not my favorite restaurant”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Not my favorite restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Biaggis is an Italian restaurant with an upscale atmosphere. Their alcoholic beverages are expensive. Their dinners do not come with a salad. The risotto I had there was not at all like the risotto I have had in Italy or other places. I was disappointed!

Kitchener, Canada
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Upon entering this restaurant the decor and atmosphere was very inviting. A very busy establishment. We were however seated without delay for not having made reservations. Unfortunately we felt rushed by our server. He must have been under pressure with many tables to serve. At one point we were so frustrated that we asked him to slow down and relax a little. Our server lacked etiquette in that he would reach across one person to serve another. Our order arrived in a timely fashion and for the most part was adequate in portion size but a little heavy in saltiness. As we departed we advised the manager of our experience but he seemed indifferent to our experience. I would probably give Biaggi's another try but at a less busy time.

Visited July 2013
Port Jefferson, New York
“Great service, not so great food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Ouch, this place left me sorely disappointed! Our waitress was simply adorable and attentive and we couldn't have asked for better service. The real disappointment was the "special" I ordered - the Chicken ala Modenese. To me, there are two different types of restaurants when it comes to their specials - those who select a fresh, timely ingredient or protein to work with based on the chef's passion of the day, and those who find whatever is about to go bad and try to use it all up. Unfortunately this restaurant falls in the latter category. I am not picky AT ALL but the chicken in my dish was completely inedible. It tasted like it had been frozen for ages and then just thrown in the microwave without defrosting first. Not sure if I would go back.

Canandaigua, New York
“Don't miss Tuesdays in July!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I were seated promptly by two friendly hostesses. Our meals, pasta with shrimp, scallops, mussels, and clams, were superb tasting plus the added bonus of them being a great value.
On Tuesdays in July, Biaggi's offers all their pasta dishes for only ten dollars. Our meals were
delivered to us piping hot after only a short wait. The service was excellent; it was evident she really like working at Biaggi's Very impressive "chain" restaurant!

Syracuse, New York, USA
“BEST GF Dinners!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Biaggi's was a pleasant surprise on a trip to East View Mall. I took a chance and asked if they knew Gluten free and BOY did they! They have an entire dedicated menu and it was nice to see something different for once on an Italian GF Menu - they had all kinds of neat pasta and seafood combo dishes, Chicken Parm and my step daughter even got Gluten free breadsticks with her meal. I will definitely be back to take my Fiance! It was the best GF Italian we have had!!!!!

Visited May 2013