“a very pleasant surprise”
Review of Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

When I saw a friend's rehearsal dinner was at a restaurant in a mall I was not sure what to expect. It is part of a small Italian chain. We had a private room for about 60 people and was served family style at tables of 8. Biaggi's is very good. Service was prompt and attentive. The meatballs were heavy with veal and the best I have had. I loved the bacon wrapped dates. The food just kept coming, all was very good.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

we had a perfect dinner after our shopping trip to Eastview mall good food loved the fettuccinni with lobster what a treat gets even better for dessert bananas foster wow cant wait to come back

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife had lunch and encouraged me to take her out for dinner. It may have been the dessert that drew he back (Torta Cioccolata).
The atmosphere was relaxed on the Tuesday we dined. It is a very large dining room but nicely appointed and unlike many restaurants, equipped with sound absorbing panels in the ceiling. We could actually talk with each other!

The food was prepared to order and our waiter knew the menu very well. We shared an appetizer the crab & lobster dip which was definitely for two. I could not find any crab or lobster and my wife found it too spicy hot to enjoy.

However, the chef's specials were delightful. My wife had the NOAA certified sea bass and I had the salmon & shrimp Milanese - both were fantastic!

Dessert was of course Torta Cioccolata for her and I had an unusual key lime pie which was not the light colored version from Florida, but a darker and heavier, carmelized custard which was delicious with a cup of Biaggi's blend coffee.

We had a delightful 46th Anniversary dinner and will certainly return.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The food was very flavorful, and served at the correct temperature. The wait staff was attentive more at the beginning of the meal, but seemed distant towards the end of the meal (I never received the decaf coffee the waitress walked away to go get ... and I asked 2 more times, and was told she was coming back, yet, never did). Desserts were ok, but not fabulous like the dinner food. The room was FREEZING and I was even wearing a blazer.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Seemed expensive for fairly run of the mill offerings. Great staff, pleasant surroundings.