“Great for a mall restaurant”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Great for a mall restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife had lunch and encouraged me to take her out for dinner. It may have been the dessert that drew he back (Torta Cioccolata).
The atmosphere was relaxed on the Tuesday we dined. It is a very large dining room but nicely appointed and unlike many restaurants, equipped with sound absorbing panels in the ceiling. We could actually talk with each other!

The food was prepared to order and our waiter knew the menu very well. We shared an appetizer the crab & lobster dip which was definitely for two. I could not find any crab or lobster and my wife found it too spicy hot to enjoy.

However, the chef's specials were delightful. My wife had the NOAA certified sea bass and I had the salmon & shrimp Milanese - both were fantastic!

Dessert was of course Torta Cioccolata for her and I had an unusual key lime pie which was not the light colored version from Florida, but a darker and heavier, carmelized custard which was delicious with a cup of Biaggi's blend coffee.

We had a delightful 46th Anniversary dinner and will certainly return.

Rochester, New York
“Food was very good, service ok, room temperature COLD”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The food was very flavorful, and served at the correct temperature. The wait staff was attentive more at the beginning of the meal, but seemed distant towards the end of the meal (I never received the decaf coffee the waitress walked away to go get ... and I asked 2 more times, and was told she was coming back, yet, never did). Desserts were ok, but not fabulous like the dinner food. The room was FREEZING and I was even wearing a blazer.

• Visited May 2012
Fairport, N.Y.
“So-so food, fairly expensive”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Seemed expensive for fairly run of the mill offerings. Great staff, pleasant surroundings.

Visited July 2011
Rochester, New York
“Best Food, Reasonably Priced, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My go-to choice of restaurants in this area, delicious menu choices, bread to-die-for, servers are fast and friendly, and it is just a comfortable place to dine. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2012
new york
“Great food and very nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Love Biaggi's, everything I have ever ordered has been fantastic. The only part I don't like is that you have to pay for a salad, it is not included with your meal.