“Yes its a chain, but it's still pretty tasty”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times while in the Rochester area shopping. We have generally found both the food and the service to be good to excellent. The tuna tataki appetizer is one of our favorites (seared tuna on a crisp with cucumber, wasabi, and a mayo based spicy sauce). I have had the mango chicken entree (excellent), the shanghai shrimp (average), and the hunan hot fish (very good) on different visits. My wife generally gets either a shrimp or vegetarian dish and has enjoyed them all. The portions are good sized,wtihout being overwhelming, in general I think they are a good value for the price. We did have an issue on a previous visit where they severely under cooked my wife's entree, but management took care of it right away and comp'd an appetizer for the trouble, so no complaints. We tend to eat early when we go (around 4:00 PM) so generally seating is not a problem, but it does get crowded quickly, so it may be worth while to make a reservation. I can also see how parking would be a nightmare depending on when youa re going, as Eastview Mall parking is not the best even during slow times.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The dumplings are great and the chicken salad withe vinaigrette was very fresh and awesome. When you arrive the server will offer three sauces. During our most recent visit The waitress came over and mixed the sauce. That did not occur on a precious visit so you may have to request it from the server because it was delicious.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Was in the nearby vicinity so decided to stop in for an early dinner on a Saturday. Even at 4:30pm my husband and I had to wait a few minutes to get a booth. But service and food were excellent. Cocktails a bit pricey ($9-$10 per), and entrees in $13-17 range. Somewhat loud as decor has a lot of hard surfaces so nothing to absorb noise. We very clearly heard conversations at nearby tables. Lots of hustle/bustle with so many people.

1  Thank Snert41
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We always enjoy our meals here. There's a new 5 spice duck dinner on the menu that is excellent. The lettuce wrap appetizer is also very good and a must have every time.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Have never had a bad experience here. I consider it a real treat to go here and they have never disappointed me