“Quite nice”
Review of Springdale Farm

Springdale Farm
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Nice litte B&B, quiet, comfortable, the host Eileen is very charming. Great breakfast ! A perfect base to explore the fingerlakes.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stay with Eileen Cash everytime I need to visit the corporate office in Victor NY. I absolutely love the B&B and the hospitality! This visit found me arriving very late at night and I got completely lost. Eileen answered my call at 2am and stayed on the phone talking me into her place. I was so thankful for her and all she does to make my stay a great experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting this area!

Loralei Dewe

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I researched many B&B websites in the Finger Lakes area and liked what I read, specifically the activity packages that Eileen and Don (the inn keepers) offered. I booked 4 out of the 8 available. Every activity was co-ordinated and scheduled to my request and my itinerary was waiting in our well appointed room, I reccomend the black and tan room if available. The location of this B&B was easy to find, away from the hustle and bustle, but very close to Canadagua lake and activities. The hot air balloon ride was the best activity (by Liberty Balloon) and one of my wife's and my bucket list that can now be checked. We did not bring our clubs with us on this trip but will the next time because the golf course(s) that were close looked inviting.

Reviewed September 22, 2010

Springdale Farm B&B was our first visit to a B&B. Eileen made us feel so welcome as she met us on the porch and showed us around her B&B. Her food was wonderful. It was a very nice change from stale waffles or cold cereal! She has a very creative take on her food and her decor, and you can certainly tell she loves to be an innkeeper! Her packages of activities make the visit easy to plan. My husband and I are true fans and are recommending Springdale Farm B&B to everyone we know! I know we have found our little get-a-way for the next few years!

Reviewed August 29, 2010

We are from Rochester, and just wanted to get away some where for the weekend. This was a great place to stay with quick and easy access to the finger lakes. The room was great, and the breakfast was ever better. Two thumbs way up.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

My husband and I experienced another great stay at Springdale Farm B&B earlier this month. Sometimes you go back to a place and decide that it's not just as you remembered and you feel a little disappointed. Not so here. It was exactly as welcoming, comfortable, delicious and scenic as the first time we visited two years ago. Eileen and Don were just as wonderful as before. How divine. We'll be back again!

Reviewed August 18, 2010

We spent 2 nights at Springdale Farm, and wish we could have stayed longer!! Our room
was so spacious and well-appointed, from the extremely comfortable bed to the refrigerator,
and the beautiful view out of our window. The directions that Eileen and Don provided
were perfect and we found our way with no trouble at all. Breakfast was a gourmet delight -
everything was deliciously and beautifully prepared. We will definitely go back and stay
there again!