Springdale Farm
ComfortInn
$70
$209
$203
All reviewsown bathroomvisit springdalefire pitwine tastingeileensuitegatheringny
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We spent the weekend at a relaxing and wonderful B & B. Innkeeper, Eileen, made our stay most memorable. Everything was perfect from the cozy, country rooms loaded with charm, to the not to be missed French toast. Eileen is a gourmet cook who goes that "extra country mile" for her guests. I give this B & B my highest rating. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2009

The room was nice, but the breakfast was terrible. First day: Microwaved eggs and velvita. Second day: Greasy french toast with lots of butter but little egg. Day 3: Bisquick pancakes, like I made in college. The other folks staying here didn't bother staying for breakfast, and I was probably going to do the same, but the hostess made the decision for me when she refused to cook for me because I "didn't appreciate her cooking enough".

If you want a good breakfast, stay in a hotel and go to Papa Jack's Grill, which has a very good breakfast for under $10.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike_the_Consultant
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We booked via internet in August. My email confirmation was dated August 25th. I got married October 10th and this was our honeymoon suite. I called a couple days aheada of the wedding date and it took forever to find our reservation even tho I had their confirmation number on my email confirmation. Our room, the most expensive and the one with the king size bed had been rented to someone else. And, their was no budge in dealing with the owner even tho she had committed to us months in advance. We got a smaller room with a queen size bed that was on the second floor of what seemed like an old cape cod. I say that because the roof pitch was very evident in our room. I am only 5'6" tall and I hit my head on the ceiling just about everytime I got near the head of the bed. Their concession because they gave away our room was not menetary but a local vineyard bottle of wine. They breakfast was great and host was very friendly except for the MAJOR screwup in our wedding plans. Not sure if I would recommend.

2  Thank wheels3468
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We enjoyed our stay at this Bed and Breakfast. The breakfasts were delicious! The home is quaint. Eileen was very nice. The grounds were beautiful! Victor was centrally located to the sites we were there to see, so it was a great location for us.

The only complaint was that the mattress in the Seneca Room was not very good. I woke up with a sore back every morning that I slept on it and finally had to sleep on the twin bed.

Reviewed October 14, 2009

Recently, my husband and I went to this inn for our honeymoon. It wasn't our first marriage, but we have come to know the Lord, and it truly is a first for us. The inn is lovely, and the innkeeper is friendly. I made the reservation in August. When I started
calling around in the area then, many places were already booked. This place was reasonable, and it was available. We called to say we may be checking in late and found out that we would not be getting the room requested. I was very upset at first, but
as it was the day of the wedding, and I doubted we could get another room anywhere, we were left little choice but to stay in this room. This was very devastating and disappointing. I just want anyone who may stay here as well as in any other B&B to know that a good habit to develop is to call and confirm reservations and room arrangements. This is a good lesson for me to have learned as I travel rarely.