“Food and service was great!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Ashland, Ohio
“Food and service was great!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Walking distance from several hotels. Food and service was great! I had Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken and it was delicious and very filling! Topped off with a Patron margarita in the cutest Patron shaker bottle! (I would have given it 5 stars but they served my margarita in a glass with a badly chipped bottom)....But....service and food was great!

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our first time in a Chili's - not too many of these are available in Canada. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the size of the portions (Big).

Our server was very welcoming and accommodating. Definitely would come for a repeat.

• Visited July 2013
Farr West
“Typical Chili's”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We ate here our first night in NY. very close to the Microtel Inn we stayed at. Food was typical Chillis food, and very good. The service was good, we had 9 in our group and everything came hot and at the same time.

• Visited May 2013
“Going downhill”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We haven't been here in a while. Our first impression was how dirty the floors looked. Think it's time they do some deep cleaning. I will say both our meals were very good. Hubby had the trio fajita dish and I had the chicken dish with a spicy sauce. We went on Father's Day about 5pm and sat in the bar area. Our waitress doubled as the bartender and another guy was running around so you never knew who was waiting on you. Kind of weird.

Hope they clean the place because I would like to go back.

Visited May 2013
Collinsville, Connecticut
“So so”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went here early for dinner say about 4:00PM. Major sections of the restaurant were closed off because staff hadn't arrived yet for shifts. That was fine although the choice of seating was limited. I didn't want to sit in the bar as was the suggestion of the hostess. The two friends I was with were totally happy with their respective meals. Mine was a tad mediocre. My chicken Caesar salad was on the verge of being inedible. In hindsight I really should have returned mine. Whatever was served as chicken seemed to me like a sort of pressed meat product. It tasted like . . . well, like dough. It was mealy and flavorless. The salad was in tiny pieces, was wilted and the dressing added nothing except sogginess. Besides there wasn't much of it on the plate anyway, and I had an appetite. That being said, the bottomless chips helped to ease my hunger and they were a good value and tasty. Perhaps the cook had a bad day. The restaurant otherwise was okay in spite of the ill-mannered children.

• Visited May 2013