“Want a Great Breakfast Place? Come On In & Let's Chit-Chat!”
Review of Chit Chat Cafe'

Chit Chat Cafe'
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've driven past this quaint little restaurant hundreds of times, and yesterday when my sister told me that it's her favorite place for breakfast, I had to try it. And I'm very glad I did.
The restaurant is a little bit hard to find - the buildings across the street tend to draw your attention. It's a small place, but oh so quaint.
I was greeted with a warm smile, and sat at the counter. The waitress came up to me, sat down, and started to chat. She must have known that I wasn't a "regular." And that's what all the waitresses do - the come up to your table, sit next to you or crouch down to eye level, and chat with you like you're an old friend! I see where t he restaurant gets its name!
Chit-Chat only serves breakfast and lunch. They're open Tuesday through Saturday at 7:00, and close at 1:00 pm (11:30 am Saturdays). They bake their own breads, muffins, and mini-pies (little pies perfect for two!) daily.
They have omelets, frittatas, breakfast wraps, pancakes, waffles, a daily quiche, and other daily specials. I ordered the Hash & Eggs with wheat toast and it was excellent! Yes the corned beef hash was the canned variety, but they doctored it up with some secret seasonings. The eggs were cooked perfectly - over medium - and that's hard to do. The wheat toast was thick and buttery. I noticed some other meals being served and they looked wonderful. Guests commented how delicious everything tasted. Prices seemed a little high for breakfast fare, but it was worth it.
Chit Chat is also a gift shop, scattered with unique cards, local tastings like honey and mustard, and other unusual items.
I recommend this restaurant highly! I've found a new place favorite place for breakfast.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Took my 5 year old granddaughter there just last week. The food was fresh, with fresh baked breads, muffins, good coffee, and fresh meals. The best part is especially when my granddaughter ordered pancakes, she got real maple syrup, not the imitation kind. It's a mom and daughter team and they really do a fantastic job. You can purchase the breads that were baked fresh that morning. There's also other baked goods also. Specials on the board inlcuded spinach and bacon quiche made fresh that day or from the menu The ambiance is like a cafe should be. This is a keeper

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Chit Chat Cafe' is much bigger inside than it looks from the outside. The wait staff is SUPER friendly and the food is AMAZING. Its wonderful small town atmosphere is something that's hard to find and perfect for a leisurely breakfast.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Only open for breakfast, the Chit Chat Cafe serves over-the-top pancakes (carrot cake batter) and french toast (from-scratch cinnamon bread) and chocolate chai! My vegetable omelet was fabulous as well. Good thing I had all that protein, because I couldn't stop eating all the delicious carbohydrates! Our server made us feel right at home. Our food was delayed, but that didn't matter as it gave us lots of time to talk. What a treat!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This little tiny diner-esque place is so charming, and the cinnamon raisin French toast (made with homemade bread) is to die for! The lovely ladies who run the place will make you feel right at home. Quick! Go to the Chit Chat and enjoy French toast bliss!