“Very nice addition”

Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“Very nice addition”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Food has been good each time we've eaten here. Staff is friendly. Wait time is a little long but not extreme.

• Visited May 2013

Rochester NY
“walk past smokers”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I just called the restaurant to see if there was another way to get in since the outside smoking area is RIGHT NEXT to the entrance. They said I have to walk past the smokers to get in to the restaurant. Not my idea of a great way to start an evening of dining.

Visited June 2013
Victor, New York
“Bad Hostess”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I took a trip to Bistro 11 and was excited from all the buzz around town, I've heard from friends and family that the place was well decor-ed from what it once was. Only bad thing I heard was, that the food wasn't anything spectacular and the hostess, who was either his wife or sister, was a bit rude but that wasn't going to stop me from trying it. So I stopped in for dinner one night with my girlfriend and the hostess didn't greet us, didn't make any eye contact and we just stood there for 10 minutes while she was doing something else at her booth. Finally she seats us after a 20 minute wait where there were countless tables open. My girlfriend and I sat at the table and waited another 10 minutes for a waiter. We finally ordered our drinks and waited another 15 minutes for the hostess to bring them to us with a little attitude on the side. We had alcoholic beverages, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. Finally we ordered our food and the calamari was very bland and dull, had no flavor to it what so ever. Our main dish wasn't bad. Overall I think the place was decent. If it weren't for the service, the place would be quite nice, but service is everything.

• Visited January 2013
Pittsford (town), New York
“Great food, but not a great experience.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Visted on a Saturday night and only had a short wait. All tables were full and as expected a bit noisy in the dining area. When we were seated server came to explain specials and I had a difficult time hearing and was leaning in to hear him, Server told me I looked like I "was in pain." I know I am older and overly sensitive but i couldn't stop the tears from coming. Husband offered to leave, but I told him i would be fine. Server never apologized. Once through that experience we ordered food. I had the pork chop dish that was a special and it was amazing! Char -broiled chops that were seared to perfection on outside and moist on inside with a delicious sauce. Husband had a pasta dish that looked good--he said was average. Prices were good, serving sizes large. But we won't be back. I prefer to spend my money where I am treated with respect.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shirley V
Victor, ny
“Atmosphere not bad. Service good. Food average”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

New restaurant. Service very good. Had pulled pork sandwich, fairly good. Wife had mac & cheese with BBQ chicken. Nothing special. Spumoni dessert seemed to have been thawed and refrozen (had ice crystals in it). Canolli dessert was good. A little too expensive for a quick lunch. I think a bit overpriced.

• Visited April 2013