“Very nice Italian meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We ate at Olive Garden last night, and we enjoyed a VERY good meal. Olive Gardens are usually pretty standardized, in that they all serve they same menu and the same dishes have been there for many years. But the menu represents all facets of the Italian food scene, and offers low-calorie.fat dining in addition to some great pasta, seafoos, chicken, and beef dishes. (I believe you can eve order pizza!)

This Olive Garden is also arranged a little differently than most. It has a very open, airy feel about it, with cathedral ceilings and light walls/wood patterns. It alsio has some interesting 1-table coves for arger tables, in case you dine there with a larger group.

I had the "Tour of Italy" for my main course, which included some very tasty chicken parmesan and a nice hunk of lasagna. It also had a portion of pasta alfredo, which they changed into a marinara sauce on my special request. Very nice!

The only down points about this restaurant are the parking and the wait. The parking lot needs to be bigger, and we had to park next door at another store. Also, the wait, even at 5:00 PM, was supposed to be "10-15 minutes," and ended up being exactly 30. Not a big problem, but slightly annoying after a certain point.

Oh - also, reservations are only accepted here if your party has over six people/

Anyway, it was still a great meal, and I would definitely return.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I love Olive Garden, they give you a lot for your money, but sometimes you just get too much. Even when you take it home, some times it doesn't heat up very well. But overall, it's DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We are always pleased to dine here. Manager always stops by to see if everything is to our liking. Food is so tasty and their salad is the best. The portions are consistent and we always visit several times during our stay. Great variety on the menu both at lunch and dinner. Coffee served in a thermal individual carafe so always hot.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This restaurant seems popular, and I can see why. The food was very good, as well as the service. When in Victor would gladly come here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had never eaten in the Olive Garden in Victor, NY. It was a nice place that was built a bit differently than most Olive Gardens in which I've dined. It is a lot more open and airy than most Olive Gardens, with higher ceilings and fewer dark nooks and crannies...all a matter of taste, but very nice inside.

Our server was a very nice woman who accurately described many of the dishes. I tried something I'd never had before; a new dish called Shrimp Vesuvius, which is shrimp in a very spicy red sauce with bacon, tomato, and seasoning. It was nice, and I did enjoy it, but beware; don't order this dish unless you like sauce that is REALLY spicy!

The salad was good, but for some reason it didn't have as much dressing as usual. Still, it was tasty. My daughter also liked the beef fagioli (spelling?) soup. Also, the bread sticks continue to be a favorite of ours.

One of the only drawbacks to this place is that it is a chain restaurant...I wish it wasn't. But no problem, it was still a very good meal, and I will return.