“Out of business”

Got a photo?
Add it.
OptiGolf Victor NY
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm actually glad to see that this place has closed. The owner was nasty, disagreeable, and the rest of the "help" wasn't much better. Good riddance!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place is a mess. Although there was only one group of 3 there besides our group of four, somehow it took them 20 minutes (literally) to figure out how to put us in one of the 4 remaining bays. So, we went to the bar to get drinks while we waited. They had a full list of martinos and specialty drinks. We ordered several, and 5 minutes later were told they don't know how to make them, and also they are out of the ingredients. Turns out, they had next to nothing accept very low grade beer in stock. After that, I had to show the person running the place at the time how to set up our game. Upon trying to use the restroom, they were completely out of toilet paper and paper towels (which they also didn't have the stock to replace.

All of this for a mediocre simulator that is way over priced to attend, even with coupons. I doubt they will be around more than. Fe more months, but even if they were, I'd never go back. It was a completely awful experience all around.

1  Thank jansvanmejer
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I tried this place this past winter, and I found the experience to be "interesting," although not totally realistic. The virtual scenery was pretty, although it seemed imopssible to get in real trouble with the roughs. Also, the longer putts are extremely unrealistic, and often impossible to judge uphill versus downhill in a realistic manner. (You will end up cursing it out by the end!)

The thing that I found most aggravating was the owner, who was very unpleasant. I couldn't really understand much of what he was saying through his heavy accent, and he was extremely rude and condescending. I will not go back.

3  Thank Larry W