“Overpriced disappointment”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The chicken salad my wife ordered was supposed to have greens and romaine lettuce, but it had only a little romaine only had regular head lettuce-not greens. Very little chicken. Not fresh. It simply looked ugly.

My wrap was good, but they first gave me the wrong side.

The place was a mess, the coffee bar was a mess. Not to mention very overpriced.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Was in town for some antiquing and wanted to kill a little evening time. Decided to wander the mall figuring we'd get a bite to eat at the food court. What a nice surprise this place was! Husband is a blues guitarist so he was immediately hooked on the guitar/music themed dishes. He had "The Sky is Crying" salad. Nice amount and mixture of greens, veggies and steak. All fresh and crisp with a sufficient amount of dressing provided. I ordered the "Comin' Home" pizza (pepperoni). It was much bigger than expected, but absolutely delicious. Buttery, flaky crust, flavorful pizza sauce and an abundance of cheeses and meat. If this place were anywhere near our home, we'd eat there regularly. Sad that this may be the only time we'll have such wonderful food.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I liked this place...it was the healthiest option in the Eastview mall food court. I ordered a pear chicken salad, and found that the food arrived quite quickly and was very tasty. My only suggestions for improvement would have been to use a little more pear and blue cheese in the salad, but it was still quite tasty, and loaded with chicken.

Also - very helpful and friendly help/staff. I had a nice meal and a nice visit!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Actually, this refers to the Eastview location. We had breakfast. A pizza, nice crust, but light on the bacon, eggs, and cheeze. A ham/swiss wrap- ham was very salty- And a egg/sausage/cheeze sandwich on wheat bread. The bread was really good. Again, tho, the ingredients lacked character. Rec'd little fruit cups with grapes, cantelope, honeydew, pineapple- but the flavors run together. Coffee was ok. $24 was steep for what we got. Service was indifferent.