Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Binghamton, New York
“Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2009

Located near Eastview mall and many restaurants. Room was pleasant, clean, and quiet. Beds comfortable. Hallways smelled of cigarette smoke.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank LaylaAnn65

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Boston, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

I stayed here while passing through on a trip going west. Since I only needed a place to crash in the middle of my trip, all I desired was a clean place to get a good night's sleep. I had a queen non-smoking room and all of the rooms around mine (on the second floor) were also non-smoking. Yes, the room is small, but for 1-2 people it is adequate. The room was spotless - not a trace of dirt anywhere (and I checked!). I could hear the people (muffled) in the rooms adjacent to mine, but it didn't bother me. Free WIFI was nice and quick. Checkout was quick. I didn't partake of the breakfast buffet, which was pretty sparse by the time I arrived around 9:45 AM - but the man staffing it was very pleasant and welcoming. There is a Chili's, a Denny's, a Burger King, and other eateries all within walking distance and there are several other hotels nearby. The motel is right off the highway and was very easy to find. In all it was a good deal and I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Rome, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2009

My husband and I stayed for two nights while attending a conference in Rochester. We liked this inn; it was very clean. I would say its strength is its staff. The lady at the main desk was very helpful and polite. We were most impressed by house keeping staff and the people that manned the breakfast room on Friday and Saturday morning. It was very hot in the room but they were both INCREDIBLY cheerful and helpful replinishing the food, etc. I'm a grump in the a.m. so I was impressed by them! The rooms are small but clean. Our bed was comfortable. We even had a "noisy neighbor" watching TV late and the staff politely and quickly asked them to turn it down with no attitude. Our only complaint would be the pillows -- they were hard (I alwasy bring my own but hubby got a stiff neck) so bring your own pillow. Otherwise, we'd recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank CarrieRome
Leatherstocking Region New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2009

Super friendly check-in on Easter Sunday night. Large room with adequate bedding. Only small problems: slow draining tub; very smokey smell in hallway, but not in room. Toilet was the loudest flusher I have ever heard in a hotel. Traffic noise from Thruway was very noticeble in AM, but not bad at night. I could hear traffic in bathroom with the door closed, but we are used to noise because we live within 1/2 mile of an Interstate. A cricket visited me in the bathroom, but at least in was not a roach. Bathroom was very tiny, two adults was a tight fit. Breakfast bar in AM was adequate with juice, bagels, toast, cereal, milk, etc. Coffee maker was broken, but we don't drink it anyway. AAA rate of $58.49 was reasonable.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank The-Flying-Circus
jamestown, ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

Got a single room for the $55 advertised price. Snug little place, clean, pleasant staff. I would stay again for a simple nights sleep. Some highway noise through the night.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2009

This Microtel is an excellent value for what it costs. The room is small, sure, but so what? If all you need is a bed, bath, that is what you get. Plus cable and free breakfast (mostly toast, bagels, fruit, cereal and PB&J, but it's there and it's free). It's pretty damn clean, and the staff is nice.

Overall, this is a great place to stay if all you need is a place to rest and bathe

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
Center Harbor, NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2009

First, I used my usual "guess where you'll end up" websites to find a place to stay while traveling west on I90. I wanted to get a place relatively close to Buffalo or Rochester because that area was on the way to where I was going. Both Hotwire and Priceline came up with "budget" choices (which is what I was looking for) that, after I figured out what they probably would be, turned out to be far, far less than acceptable (Tripadvisor reviews said they were dirty, noisy, unfriendly and so on). So for the first time in a long time, I just booked directly on a chain's website. This is the first Microtel I've ever stayed in.
First, the bad (but only if you want a big room): the room is small.
Next, the good: the rooms (or my room, in any event) are clean and modern, as are the common areas. The staff is friendly and helpful,
Now, the bonus: FREE long distance calls in the continental US. FREE breakfast (just cereal, juice, coffee, muffins, bagels and such--but still a breakfast and still free)
FREE internet wireless connection.
No, there isn't a health club or a swimming pool, but I don't have those at home, either, and can do without them easily enough while traveling. What you'll get is is a nice clean place with small rooms that is reasonably priced and that doesn't charge you for things that in today's market should be free (how much does it cost a franchise to give you free calls and internet access) but often aren't.
I don't know why anyone would want to make Victor, NY, a "destination" stay but for anyone passing through there's probably not a better place to stay for the price.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites
#1 of 4 in Farmington
No photo provided
Royal Inn Victor
#6 of 6 in Victor

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester? Share your experiences!