1,312 results
All reviewswindow seatno elevatorbagelsrooms are smallroom was cleangreat valuecontinental breakfastroad noisehard boiled eggscoffee makerwould stay here againeastview mallfirst floorthe breakfast areaone night stayfinger lakesconvenient location
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Very friendly, helpful employees. Rooms & common areas seemed very clean. Very nice decor in rooms--unexpected for a budget hotel. Comfortable bed & pillows--the room had both firm & squishy pillows, so everybody was happy. Breakfast wasn't too exciting, but remember, it's included in the very reasonable price of your room.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Thank you again for the five star review on our completely remodeled hotel located in Victor, NY!

We appreciate you taking note of how clean our hotel was and how much of a good value we are!

We are working on ways to improve our breakfast experience as well!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

I travel all the time and this location is perfect. Huge reno turned it into anything you'd want in a nights stay. The Microtel Inn is tucked off interstates (I-90 and 490) between the Finger Lakes and Rochester. A
For all of my stays, Anthony the GM has personally checked me in and out.
I woke up one morning after a snow storm had Anthony told me the maintenance director cleaned off my car for me.
Top notch place and service second to none.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Thank you again for the five star review on our completely remodeled Microtel Inn & Suites located in Victor, NY!

We appreciate you mentioning our location and our renovation that took place last year!

We really appreciate your business and look forward to your future visits when you are in Rochester/Victor!

Reviewed February 20, 2016

I was in town for a medical appointment and being a Wyndham member and having stayed with Microtel in the past, I chose this place because I assumed it would be as nice as the others I've stayed with. It was. Close proximity to the city with a safe, small town atmosphere. Everything was spotless, including the corners of the bathroom. Bed and pillows were perfect for me and my back issues. Other travelers noted road noise, but I never heard a thing. Best sleep I've had in months. Breakfast was just OK, but everything that was offered appeared to be very fresh and the breakfast area was spotless. The last Microtel I visited offered fountain drinks/soda choices for those of us who do not drink coffee, but need the little caffeine pick me up in the morning. The addition of fountain drinks would really enhance the breakfast experience in my opinion, rather than paying over a dollar for a soda out of the machines, especially for folks like me who rarely carry cash except for what is needed at the toll booths. The attendant kept it very clean, unlike other hotels where there is coffee slopped all over. Very nice place, friendly, helpful staff, reasonable rate and best of all, spotlessly clean!!! I will be back and will refer family and friends when they need a wonderful place to stay while in the Rochester/Victor/Canandaigua area. One last thing - the rooms were nice and WARM. It was bitter cold outside and it was nice to come into a nice, warm room. The bathroom was a little chilly with the door closed, but because I traveled alone I was able to leave the door open for the heat to circulate. Next time I will request a first floor room, as there is no elevator and I was in town for my pre-op appointment for back surgery. I had a very, very hard time hauling my luggage up the stairs. The last Microtel I visited in Bath, NY has an elevator as well as luggage carts. Other than that, my stay was absolutely perfect!!!! Thank you for the great stay!!!!

Room Tip: If you have limited mobility, small children or a lot of luggage, request a FIRST FLOOR room. NO ELEVATOR.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking note of our remodel, how friendly our staff was, our value, & how clean every thing was!

Our Microtel location in Bath is also part of our hotel portfolio (Indus Hospitality Group) as well just to let you know!

We do have other hotel locations in NY as well they include: Microtel Chili/Rochester, Microtel Geneva, Microtel Penn Yan (Newly Built August 2016), Microtel Wellsville, Microtel Springville, Holiday Inn Express in Geneva, Hampton Inn in Brockport. We also will be adding a Hampton Inn in Penfield that is opening later this year!

We look forward to your next visit and thank you for your business at the properties that you have stayed at!

Reviewed February 19, 2016

I have stayed at this hotel many many times. The renovation has been a notable improvement, and the staff is truly excellent.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2016

Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to many more visits!

See you soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2016

We were in this hotel few years ago. It was totally remodeled and we enjoyed our stay. Breakfast could be improved with greater variety.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the five star review on our completely remodeled Microtel Inn & Suites located in Victor, NY!

It is great to hear that you found our remodel a great improvement!

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!