“Sit at the Bar!!”

The Distillery
Ranked #32 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Distillery invites you discover the sensational flavors of our menu - we proudly serve premium quality and affordable food and drinks, including fresh (never frozen) USDA Choice Steaks and Burgers. We source the highest quality beef in the market place that is tender and juicy with a rich clean flavor. Additionally you'll find fresh seafood and chicken specialties along with hand-crafted sandwiches, delicious pasta dishes, fresh crisp salads and classic and unique appetizers. Our soups, sauces and salad dressings are prepared fresh daily using our original recipes... And our specialty drinks are innovative, delicious and always thirst-quenching.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

They've got plenty of beers on tap and bottles. Also a good place to watch sports. The staff is excellent, Stevie (female) and Michele were great bartenders and very helpful explaining the beer menu. Stop by if your in the area it's worth it I promise.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stopped into The Distillery for lunch today, and once again enjoyed a plate of their superb wings, which I rate as the second best in Rochester. The were excellent, and can be prepared with any of about a half-dozen sauces. My original plate came with only a few pieces of celery, but when I asked for some additional blue cheese dressing, the bartender (my waitress) brought out a whole plateful of celery at no charge. She was very nice, and the entire lunch was very tasty, enjoyed in front of one of their big screen TVs. I love this place, and would always go back for more.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stopped here from the airport hoping to find some craft beers and a quick bite....hence "The Distiillery". Beer choices were adequate and the sauteed spinach I ordered was "SO" salty (and I enjoy my food salted) that I had no choice but to send it back.
To their credit the manager sent his apologies and deducted the spinach but the experience was disappointing. The Bud Lite seemed to be as about exotic as the beer choices got and service was slow.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a terrific restaurant with a new location in Victor, NY. Lively environment with plenty of televisions throughout the restaurant to keep up on all the sports action. Big menu with lots of good selections from appetizers to dinners and desserts.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

we were a large group on a Friday night. Wings were under cooked & medium, we ordered over cooked and hot. Waitress disappeared, so we ate them, not very good. I had chili, not very good. My wife's salad came with the wrong dressing.
We have been to their other locations Mt Hope & Winton Rd with success, but we won't be going back to the Victor location.

Larry T, Managing Partner at The Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback with regards to your visit with us at the Victor Distillery. Most people would say nothing and never return. We want to make every visit a great experience for all our guests. We teach our staff to offer hospitality, to attend to all guests needs and to involve the management team if there is ever a question of their satisfaction. Its apparent that our team missed with you. To help us improve, would you send some details of your visit so I can ascertain why we didn't deliver on our promise of satisfaction, Time of your arrival, number in your party and area you were seated...Servers name would be helpful but not necessary. Please email me at Larry@thedistillery.com