“We never guessed that pizza could be so good!”
Review of Salvatore's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We tasted a whole new realm of pizza. My daughter and I never knew that pizza could be so good. We got a medium to take back to our room with an order of cannolis. The pizza was big enough that we thought we'd have some left over for breakfast. Not the case. We couldn't stop eating it, and the cannoli was delicious too.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I got a carryout Pizza. Staff was nice and helpful. They graciously made it the way I requested. It was very good. I would return and recommend this Pizzeria.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Love the Meathead w onions! Everything is good. Meatball sub is excellent. Only negative I have is the ribs, stick to Dino or Sticky Lips for BBQ.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The pizza was good and the service was OK. We ordered a bacon pizza and were happy with it. The only drawback was that they don't have small pizza so you have to order a medium which was way to big for us.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

My sister and I had the med pizza -Salvatore's Special - It was excellent, ingredients fresh and plentiful. I prefer a thinner crust pizza, but I will definitely return on my next visit to Vicor.