“Great Italian food satisfies my 'hard-to-impress' family”
Review of Otto Tomotto's

Otto Tomotto's
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place has become quite a fave for my very hard-to-impress Italian/Sicilian parents. It is now their go-to restaurant to take guests and out-of-town relatives (such as me). The pasta servings are perhaps too big for one meal, thus a great value for their price. I had the Bolognese and it was perfect. Service was quite good. Their deep-fried bread for dessert is ridiculously tasty! The wine options are a bit limited, and too focused on value brands for my taste, but our server came through with 2 winners. I would give them an excellent rating even if I hadn't gone to high school with the Chef's parents. As others have said, reservations are a must!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This one of my favorite restaurants in Victor. Chef Tim is the greatest and so helpful with catering, picking up a meal to take home or eating in. No matter what we order, we always have at least one meatball! They are the best as is the eggplant parm!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I wanted a date night so dropped in on a Saturday. Had to wait about 30 min, but had a glass of wine so time passed quickly. Bread was warm, portions were generous, and flavors for our entrees were amazing. We will be going back again soon.

1  Thank Emily D
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

What a great little spot. I had the pasta diablo which was excellent and she had the veggie pasta which was also very good. The service was unbelievable great. We were also seated within 10 minutes on a Saturday with no reservation. The only thing that keeps this place from 5 is it felt cramped, they need a bigger place. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

What is not to love about Otto Tomotto's! There is a nice selection of choices on the menu. We have never been disappointed. The chicken French is perfect. The dinner salad is made with a nice mix of greens, not iceberg lettuce. The house dressing....love it. The tomato basil soup excellent! In our opinion the dinners are fairly priced the "icing on the cake."