“Wow good Italian and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg!”
Review of Otto Tomotto's

Otto Tomotto's
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind spending a lot of money on good food! I have been to quite a few which are just OK and you spend a fortune and don't even get a salad. At Otto Tomatto's you get very good Italian and a salad for a descent price! We went for mother's day and I had the lasagna. Yum! Very good! Had to take 1/2 home if I wanted to try the Italian Twinkie which I did. If you go you have to try it! Very good! Wasn't sure about it when I ordered it but glad I did! We tried the chocolate and also the pistachio (my favorite) can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had a thoroughly enjoyable dinner with friends last week after the races. One had raved about the place and is a regular. I ordered the pork chop over a salad. It was done to perfection and a generous size. One friend ordered the chicken parm and the other the veal parm. Their portions were really large and they both took home another meal. We were all delighted with our choices.
The service was most attentive, efficient and friendly. The wine list had a good variety, some interesting choices and very reasonable prices. The atmosphere was inviting and bright. We arrived at 5 pm and were the only ones there. Within 20 minutes it was full. Obviously it is a favorite in the area and deservedly so.
I do agree with one reviewer about the desserts. They are basically a variety of homemade twinkies. They didn't interest me in the least, especially as a diabetic. They need to add some other choices and some lighter ones. For an Italian restaurant they also need to add expresso to the menu.

1  Thank Hugh B
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went for lunch with my daughter. We had the pizza and it was great. Service was pretty good too. Can't wait to take my husband there for dinner. He's Dutch but his stomach is Italian!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My friend and I had a lovely lunch yesterday. Service was excellent and my Mama's chicken wrap was delicious with the unexpected surprise of a side of pasta salad - also very good all for a very reasonable price. Coffee refills timed well - good coffee. Everything on the menu looked sounded wonderful so I know I will return to try some of the other choices.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Entrees are creative and flavorful. But the red sauce is inedible. It tastes like a 5# (minimum) bag of sugar is dumped in while cooking. Rest assured I won't ever order a pasta dish that features it. My other comment relates to dessert options; it just seems strange to me that an Italian restaurant doe NOT feature one relatively traditional option for an after-dinner sweet. Gelato, for instance, is not difficult to find in the Rochester area.