“Not good”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 444
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is my first rating I've ever felt was neccessary, or have ever done. The atmosphere was extremly pleasant, the waitress couldn't have been nicer. We took my son and his fiance out for a nice Satuday supper. My son and myself ordered the alfrado with chicken over homemade noodles, my sons fiance had ordered the chicken marinara. Both my meal and my sons were extremly bland, we had to ask for grated cheese to help add some tasts, but it was a very lousy meal, my sons fiance noted the chichen marinara was fair. I never complain and an average is good to me. Its very sad for a very high priced restaurant to offer low quality meals, I wouldn't ever suggest Giovanni's to anyone, its a very pricey fancy let down restaurant that will ruin a very nice occasion. I'm not an olive garden fan, but there food ranks much higher.
over the

3  Thank James G

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I sat outside on the gorgeous patio. It really brought back memories
of Italy. The food was outstanding and service impeccable! The bar tender knew how to make
the best cocktails and recommended a delicious red wine to accompany our meal.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday. The decor is beautiful and the food was delicious. They first seated us near a 2-piece band and we couldn't really hear to talk. The waitress graciously moved us to another location. The filet was the best I'd ever had....and it should have been for the price. Beware the "special" without a price quote. All in all a great experience with great food.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Dinner for eight was very good, I had the veal primo which I would highly recommend. All the pasta portions were large, all entrees presented well, the wines were largely Italian and enjoyable. Great ambiance, beautiful setting.
But, and this was a 480 dollar butt for eight with NO bottles of wine, just a few glasses...and no dessert...it was very expensive for Italian. So be prepared.
I thought it was worth it, but I'm a foodie?

Reviewed March 24, 2012

This restaurant is outstanding. The service is impeccable, the food excellent, the price comparable for excellent food. The fourth time I have been here and I appreciate more each time.

1  Thank mokondis1