“Exceptional Value”

Lucca Wood-Fire Bistro
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Deftly prepared pizzas and perfect salads are the order of the day at Lucca. Obviously inspired by Neapolitan pizza tradition, including a genuine wood-fired oven, Lucca's pizzas also give a nod to the American market, with homegrown toppings like pepperoni offered alongside Neapolitan staples like prosciutto and artichoke hearts. Crisp crust too, as opposed to soggy Neapolitan style. Salads are exquisite. I've paid $15 for the same grilled-pear salad with Gorgonzola and walnuts at any number of white-tablecloth joints but at Lucca it was only $5.95. Excellent at any price point, inexpensive Lucca is an exceptional value. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Love the thin crust pizza and the outdoor seating. Great salads and really good service.

1  Thank JjGregs
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The first time I went to Lucca, I will, admit, I was dragged there. I didn't want to go all the way to Victor to eat pizza! Then I remembered it's only 15 minutes away, and i should stop my whining.

I was surprised by the large beer list, then I ate the gluten free pizza, and I was very impressed. Finally, I got a pile of 14 wings, half garlic parmigiana and half wasabi teriayaki...I refused to put anything else in my mouth for three days. These are the BEST wings in the county. Nothing comes close. I only bring my closest friends there, and if I'm dating someone, I only bring her after about three or four dates. I don't want a bad first date to ruin the bliss that is Lucca.

1  Thank Aesoprox
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Super wood fired pizza and unique menu! Nice atmoshpere and very helpful staff. Would go there often.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We ordered the Lorenzo Pizza and it was great. Excellent thin crust, just the right amount of toppings and baked in their own wood fired pizza oven. I would highly recommend their pizza. This is coming from an Italian-American who loves good food, especially Italian food.You won't be disappointed. Buon appetito !!!