“A most wonderful stay”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Toronto
“A most wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

For starters the front counter staff were polite and friendly. Our check in went smoothly and we were given our desired room. The room was very clean and well appointed. The swimming pool deck and hot tub area were wonderful and our children enjoyed the area as did we. The morning breakfast area was clean and the breakfast again was wonderful. Would highly recommend this hotel for family stays.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Turkish first
muncy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

Im on the road at least once a month and have stayed in alot of hotels. And I have to say I rank this hotel very near, if not at the top on the list of nicest hotels Ive stayed at. Nice room, friendly staff, a great hot breakfast. (& on Mon- Thurs nights also dinner in the evening)

If I had to find a fault, for my personal taste the bed was a tad too soft....but thats being nit-picky

If you are in the Rochester area I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank photolew3686
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2010

One of the best places I have stayed. Good value for the price and Amazing hospitality.

Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Northern NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2010

This is the first review of a hotel I have written for Trip Advisor (which is my bible for traveling), and you’ll see why when you read further. My wife and I and our three young kids travel at least 2 to 3 times a year by car from the NY area to Toronto to visit family and in the past we had made Syracuse our layover location. Not anymore! Last trip we decided to push a bit further north/west before settling down for the night and chose the Homewood Suites hotel in Victor, NY just outside of Rochester. We are very particular about where we stay on any trip and we look for cleanliness, freshness and comfort. This Homewood Suites sets a new standard for us that is going to be hard to match anywhere! First off, it is brand spanking new. We may have been the first people to sleep on the beds in our room. It is immaculate and fully updated with comfortable beds and bedding, flat screens, kitchenette, etc. We had a large two bedroom suite for the price of a standard room in Syracuse. Even though it was close to the NYS Thruway, our room was quiet (I did ask for a room facing the front of the hotel which is opposite the highway) The hotel is spacious and with amenities including a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi and a putting green, as well as a great complimentary breakfast. But, saving the best for last, the service was exceptional. All of the staff are friendly, outgoing and looking for an opportunity to help. Their director of sales had her car keys in hand ready to go to the local supermarket when she overheard that we had dietary restrictions that prevented us from having just one of the items in the buffet breakfast. The location is great, right off the NYS Thruway in close proximity to other chain restaurants and pharmacies, so you don’t have to go driving around for miles looking for signs of life. It is the perfect place for travelers (business or leisure) to or through the Rochester NY area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2009

I have been traveling to several hotels nationwide to conduct field training seminars for our recent new hires. I have been conducting these meetings at a hotel all over the country. I picked Homewood Suites to conduct my Rochester group and I just want to say hands down, how great of a hotel was not only for their rooms, but for their service. The rooms were very clean and welcoming feeling, made me feel as if I were at my house considering I have been living out of hotel rooms the last several weeks. I also conducted my meeting on site. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help out with anything I needed for my event. Everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about any of the little details. I would definitely have a meeting or stay at this hotel again. Highly Recommend...you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2009

Great service, friendly staff, very moden and new design of the suite, very convienient for 2 small families to go stay in one suite, kids enjoyed play together, cute kichenett, great breakfast, remember to bring your own movie, DVD player and internet connection in every suite!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Niagara
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

Huge suites with full kitchen(fridge, stove, micro., dwasher) and 2 lcd tvs with over 100 channels.
We spent 2 nights b/c we wanted to have a quiet getaway from the city yet be close to all ammenities.
Finger lakes only 20 minutes away, close to shopping malls and wineries.
Free breakfast daily. Eggs, sausage, fruit, pastries.
No complaints! Excellent and clean!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 4 in Farmington

Been to Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor? Share your experiences!