Stayed one night at the Hampton Inn on a recent business trip to the area. Over all, the hotel was very nice and the appearance was like new. It is located close to some restaurants, but nothing is really walkable. If you are in the area, be sure to stop in the Ale House for a beer or two. It is a great local bar for a micro-brew and is just down the hill from the hotel. If you’re a golfer, I also suggest trying the En-Joie golf course which is about 10 minutes away. You want find a better value for a golf course played by the pros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Binghamton/Vestal, you're staying with friends. Our hotel is close to many major events and attractions. We have hot breakfast included, an indoor heated pool, high speed wireless internet, and a fitness facility. So, come check into the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. Our place is yours, whether you're here for business, a show or a game at BU. You'll love our stunning city in the Empire State. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal Hotel Vestal
- Hampton Inn And Suites Binghamton / Vestal
- Hampton Inn Vestal
- Vestal Hampton Inn