“Amazing!!! Coolest cake I've ever seen!!!”
Review of Baked By Camille

Baked By Camille
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Vestal
Vestal, New York
“Amazing!!! Coolest cake I've ever seen!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Camille did an amazing job with desserts at our wedding so we decided to try her again for my wife's bday. She made the coolest cake ever....it tasted even better than it looked!!! She also made a ton of great tasting cupcakes. The desserts were definitely the biggest hit of the party! Thanks Camille!

• Visited April 2012

College Station, Texas
“Mediocre birthday cake”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I ordered my son's bithday cake from Baked by Camille after seeing photos of other cakes baked by Camille on Facebook. The cake did not look as nice in person as it did in her photos, and the taste was mediocre at best. The name on the birthday cake was not even my son's, but Camille was able to fix it without it being too noticeable. I will be finding another bakery for next year's cake.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Kthomass
Vestal, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MY FAV”
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Camille baked our wedding cake and it was gorgeous and delisious! "Baked by Camille" has also become my favortie spot for coffee (or tea), breakfast, or just a pastry on the go. It is such a cute cafe and everyone is so friendly.

Binghamton, NY
“cute cafe”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

BEST chocolate chip cookies, hands down. Cakes, everything is delicious. Cute little place, friendly people :)

Been to Baked By Camille? Share your experiences!