“starbucks”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Vestal
Endicott, New York, United States
“starbucks”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

the coffe and service is great.
it's a chain so the coffee drinks are all the same. It would be better if the prices were lower.

Visited December 2012

Binghamton, New York
“Best Coffee Anywhere”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love Starbucks. Delicious coffee, friendly staff, great atmosphere! To get you through your holiday shopping list, a stop at Starbucks is a must.

Visited December 2012
NY
“Coffee's coffee...”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Been to one Starbucks...been to all Starbucks. Most items are the same in all places...personally, I think the coffee is too strong.

Syracuse, New York
“The coffee was burned. I know Starbucks reputation”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I know Starbucks reputation, for stronger coffee.However the coffee smelt and tasted burned. Mentioned it to the brewer and she said this is how it tastes. I travel quite a bit and Starbucks is a frequent stop of mine. Not this one now.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank nyfamily1234
Broome County
“Decent Coffee (not great like some claim) and Decent Food, but Pricey!”
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Starbucks isn't really a resturaunt. It's a coffee shop, and for a coffee shop, it's OK. A little too clean and industrial. But the product works.

Coffee is generally pretty good, though it's not the worship-worthy brew that hipsters and college students make it out to be. Coffee is simply "pretty good." Nothing more, nothing less.

During a meeting with a friend and assosiate, he bought me a small tomato-sandwich-thingey to eat. As I recall, the quality was good, but it was very pricey, so I have to hold that against them. And I have grabbed cookies from them before. Same story. Good quality, just a little too pricey. The prices can hurt really bad if you're not careful.

I also have to comment that Starbucks is indeed a little excessive, in that there are two Starbucks (One inside of Barnes and Nobel books, and one up on the parkway) literally a 30-second walk apart. (I'm actually unsure of which one I'm officially reviewing now, but I've been to both, and they're exactly the same, so this review works either way.) Starbucks does have an annoying tendency to over-do it, and I know of at least one other shop in Vestal. Something about this fact also hurts the review. It's too excessive a corporation.

All-in-all, I have nothing else to say. Starbucks is basically the McDonalds of coffee. It's not great, but it's efficient and familiar.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!