“Coffee's coffee...”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Vestal
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Been to one Starbucks...been to all Starbucks. Most items are the same in all places...personally, I think the coffee is too strong.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I know Starbucks reputation, for stronger coffee.However the coffee smelt and tasted burned. Mentioned it to the brewer and she said this is how it tastes. I travel quite a bit and Starbucks is a frequent stop of mine. Not this one now.

2  Thank nyfamily1234
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Starbucks isn't really a resturaunt. It's a coffee shop, and for a coffee shop, it's OK. A little too clean and industrial. But the product works.

Coffee is generally pretty good, though it's not the worship-worthy brew that hipsters and college students make it out to be. Coffee is simply "pretty good." Nothing more, nothing less.

During a meeting with a friend and assosiate, he bought me a small tomato-sandwich-thingey to eat. As I recall, the quality was good, but it was very pricey, so I have to hold that against them. And I have grabbed cookies from them before. Same story. Good quality, just a little too pricey. The prices can hurt really bad if you're not careful.

I also have to comment that Starbucks is indeed a little excessive, in that there are two Starbucks (One inside of Barnes and Nobel books, and one up on the parkway) literally a 30-second walk apart. (I'm actually unsure of which one I'm officially reviewing now, but I've been to both, and they're exactly the same, so this review works either way.) Starbucks does have an annoying tendency to over-do it, and I know of at least one other shop in Vestal. Something about this fact also hurts the review. It's too excessive a corporation.

All-in-all, I have nothing else to say. Starbucks is basically the McDonalds of coffee. It's not great, but it's efficient and familiar.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Cant everyone live without Starbucks!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!