“Good food fast”

Vestal Bakery & Deli
Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed May 5, 2014

love there pepperoni rolls and the pizza is good too. the pizza it thick square and saucy. If I could choice any pizza in town I would get this except i live on the other size of town so I only get it when I am over in vestal. but i recommend the pepperoni roll (pop it in the microwave for a few seconds)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I remember when the Vestal Bakery opened... my family ordered a sheet pizza and we were hooked. This is the best pizza I have eaten. The flavorful taste and amount of sauce on the pizza and the cheese layered on top is perfect. I moved away from Vestal several years ago, but every time I return to Vestal my first meal is always from the Vestal Bakery. Their stromboli, spiedies and subs are delicious too.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Excellent value, always a sub on special, but the pizza is the best reason to stop. Almost always hard working kids working there. Get it to go and eat it at a park.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The best thing I like about the Vestal Bakery and Deli is their daily made Italian Bread. The have a limited selection of bake goods and it is kind of a stretch to say this is a bakery, but close enough. As far as their other foods go, their pizza is average, the subs are ok, again nothing special, just average. They serve spiedies (marinate meat chunks served on a fresh roll) but I am not a great fan of their marinade. They have some other food choices, but I am not rating them as I have not tried them. This place is fast food and is packed at lunch time with kids from the Vestal High School when school is in session. Some limited seating in the place.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Each week they rotate a foot long sub special. Pick one up for lunch for under $4! You can't beat it!

Been to Vestal Bakery & Deli? Share your experiences!