“Great Indian Buffet”

Royal Indian Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My girlfriend and her husband took me to lunch here today. The buffet was wonderful. Many, many wonderful dishes. The naan was excellent. I especially enjoyed the chicken tiki masala. I will certainly return.

3  Thank davmar97

Reviewed July 6, 2014

It's new to the area and tucked away in a small plaza on a side street. Walking in the door was a pleasant surprise. Nicely decorated and clean. We went for the lunch buffet. A nice selection and delicious. Vegetarian options, chick and goat. Fresh Naan was brought to the table and service was attentive. the manager/owner even stopped by to see if we enjoyed it. For me the spice level was good, some heat, but not excessive. Food was fresh and delicious. We enjoyed our meal and the experience. We will go back!

1  Thank Nrknits