“Great Seafood at Family Prices”
Review of Red Lobster

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My Wife and I have dined at this Red Lobster on several occassions. The food is excellent, The Service is above board, The servers are knowledgable and personable. The price is within normal family dinner outting prices. We actually have to travel about an hour to reach this Red Lobster as the next nearest one is about the same distance to the north of our home. Well worth the trip and definitely the place for a special dinner for two.

1  Thank Joe M

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife Gloria and I went to Red Lobster to have their "2 for $25" special dinner and were delighted!

We both had the Honey Garlic Crispy Shrimp and it was magnificent. It was served over a bed of rice giving the rice a delicious flavor. The vegetables were cooked to perfection with the red-peppers and brocolli crisp and not overdone. For dessert we had their cheesecake.

The service was great, the food was great, and we enjoyed it! Can't say much more than that!

Recommended

1  Thank george_vestal_ny
Reviewed March 21, 2013

all i can say that once again the service was outstanding angela helped us she was so good we try to get her all the time amazing friendly and knows what she is doing she makes this place

1  Thank watsonmom
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is our second time here. First off, I am not a seafood lover, but the kids wanted to come here again and I can always find something for myself to eat. First time was pretty good. This time not so much. My crab Alfredo was salty and not hot, my husbands salmon dinner wasn't anything to brag about, was kinda mushy. Our two boys weren't entirely happy either. One got a shrimp platter and they were cold on top of being salty, and the other got the ultimate feast and his meal was cold and lobster and shrimp were tough. Our daughter was the only one who hit the gold and a smile eating the chicken fingers and orange slices from the kids meal.
Our server, however, was friendly. My fiancée and I are both in the restaurant business and can relate. She was very nice and interacted with the kids as well as us. But the only thing I didn't like was how she commented about her other tables not being as "cool" or "well-behaved" as ours. I totally get where she is coming from, but its just unprofessional. Leaves me wondering well, what did she say about us to those tables??

I think we will definitely reconsider coming here again.

1  Thank Amethyst D
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Nice servers, very clean, fast courteous service. Went late at night , near closing, but treated as if there was all the time in the world. Very friendly. Good food, too!

1  Thank anymember

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!