“Bartender was great”

Good for: Families with children
Waverly, New York
“Bartender was great”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I wanted to get a drink really quick before meeting up with a few friends. We walked in and found seats at the bar so we could watch the game. They had two bartenders working. The bartender who served us was very helpful on suggesting new drinks for us to try. It was a very friendly environment with a great buzz to the atmosphere. My only complaint is that my drink (which had orange juice in it) had the pulp for the orange. I only could drink half of my drink.

• Visited April 2014

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Just Ok”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've always thought Applebees to be a slightly lesser version of Chilis. Dined here recently. Food was so-so. Cheap, half-price wine helped though.

Visited February 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Great dinner”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Applebee's in Vestal was quite OK, exactly as expected. The restaurant was clean and quiet The staff was quite helpful and attentive. We had to wait a few extra minutes for our meals, but that was ok.

Visited January 2014
West Sand Lake, New York
“Ok food but slow service”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The restaurant is typical Applebee's...the food is consistently the same no matter which one I have been to. Our server took forever to get us everything.

• Visited December 2013
NYC
“very good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went there for dinner and ordered two entrees. Both were cooked to perfection and we enjoyed it. Chocolate molten cake for dessert is the best thing and we never forget to get it. Awesome

Visited October 2013