“Good day mates”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We go there as a ciuyole or with friends. Call ahead seating is available. The quality of food is good, and we never leave hungry. Service is always excellent.
The menu is varied. Everything is prepared well. Any complaint is quickly corrected.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We are regulars (a couple of times a month) at this Outback. My wife has an affinity for the Outback prime rib. She has never had a bad one, which results in repeat orders. I really like the
sirloin steak, just a matter of taste but I prefer the traditional over the wood fired though both are very good. I usually get the sirloin/shrimp combo, because I love their coconut shrimp. Some other foods we have tried and like include the pork tenderloin (the sauce makes it for me), Alice Springs chicken and they have some of the best burger's (sirloin of course) that you can get. In addition they have a nice selection of drinks and a good rotating dessert menu.

Last but not least, great service, last time there Dennis was our server and he is always good. Also gotten good service from Caitlan, Meg and Hong to mention a few.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Service - Our server (Becky?) was very attentive and knowledgable of the menu. She didn't miss anything and everything arrived timely and in the correct order. We were given extra bread even before our first mini loaf was gone. She was very friendly and professional, and packed up all of our leftovers to go. We were in and out in less than an hour.

Food - The food was great. My ribeye was cooked perfectly. It couldn't have been better without being a Prime grade cut. My girlfriend's chicken cobb salad was huge and looked delicious and fresh. Our appetizers were decent. The Bloomin onion wasn't my favorite. It seemed like it was in the frier too long or the oil needed to be changed. In my opinion the clam chowder could be thicker, but that's a matter of preference.

Value - The prices here aren't bad. We ended up spending $80 after 2 appetizers, 2 meals, drinks, and a 20% tip, and we both took food home.

Atmosphere - It wasn't too busy or noisy. Accoustics and lighting are sufficient.

Overall, I would definitely visit this Outback again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Arrived to the door to my see my cousin was working there that day, and she was very kind. The waitress forgot to bring a loaf of bread with butter, and we had to ask. The bread was over cooked on the bottom. All together the meal was great and was a good time.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have not been to an Outback in many years. Dropping son off at college needed a place to eat.
What a surprise. Food was very good. Staff was unbelievable. Hats off to Thomas Conklin (Mgr.). I am lactose intolerant. He brought the manual (wow! Outback has a manual!). We reviewed what sauces, etc. I could eat. He later personally served my food after verifying that all was dairy free.
We will be back and try other Outbacks in our small-town travels!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!